Support

Thanks friends for all the support!!

I'm happy you are all as excited as me!!! I should be saying "us" right?? haha
It's weird that now I feel like I have to say we & us instead of me or I. And I am still getting used to saying FIANCE ~ I catch myself all the time calling Eddie my boyfriend, I can't wait to say husband <3

I got about 3.5 hours of sleep last night.... which is kind of a bad thing BUT I don't have to do it everyday and I think it opened up a part of my brain... or not... this isn't really making any sense?! ANYWAYS, my soon to be sister in law Jami mentioned to me that Eddie and I should start charging people for our pictures to help pay for the wedding - at first I wrote the idea off because pictures are something that people REALLY care about - but than I thought about it this morning, and we can do it but just charge way less. SO we are in the process of putting it all together :o) YAY! for great ideas :o)
*** If none of that made sense, just wait until I get some sleep and post an edited version of this whole post, lol***



I love this <3

I'm off to watch Dance Moms...

Comments

Popular Posts