A little about me:


I'm 32 & married to the most amazing man, Eddie who is 30. I have a 14 year old daughter from a previous relationship (although Eddie has been her Dad since she was 6). I was 17 when I had her. Eddie and I were married in November 2012 and are now expecting a son in October 2014! We had a bit of a journey for one year trying to conceive our son - I'm sure that someday I will share all of our trials, but for now I'm just going to bask in the joy that we are able to have a child!
It has been 14 years since I have experienced pregnancy and raising a baby so it kind of feels like the first time all over again.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Support

Thanks friends for all the support!!

I'm happy you are all as excited as me!!! I should be saying "us" right?? haha
It's weird that now I feel like I have to say we & us instead of me or I. And I am still getting used to saying FIANCE ~ I catch myself all the time calling Eddie my boyfriend, I can't wait to say husband <3

I got about 3.5 hours of sleep last night.... which is kind of a bad thing BUT I don't have to do it everyday and I think it opened up a part of my brain... or not... this isn't really making any sense?! ANYWAYS, my soon to be sister in law Jami mentioned to me that Eddie and I should start charging people for our pictures to help pay for the wedding - at first I wrote the idea off because pictures are something that people REALLY care about - but than I thought about it this morning, and we can do it but just charge way less. SO we are in the process of putting it all together :o) YAY! for great ideas :o)
*** If none of that made sense, just wait until I get some sleep and post an edited version of this whole post, lol***



I love this <3

I'm off to watch Dance Moms...

No comments:

Post a Comment