A little about me:


I'm 32 & married to the most amazing man, Eddie who is 30. I have a 14 year old daughter from a previous relationship (although Eddie has been her Dad since she was 6). I was 17 when I had her. Eddie and I were married in November 2012 and are now expecting a son in October 2014! We had a bit of a journey for one year trying to conceive our son - I'm sure that someday I will share all of our trials, but for now I'm just going to bask in the joy that we are able to have a child!
It has been 14 years since I have experienced pregnancy and raising a baby so it kind of feels like the first time all over again.

Friday, September 16, 2011

It's fun to dream...

I couldn't help myself, I HAD to look at the Vera Wang dresses.... now I am ruined! I am so in LOVE with this dress!! Maybe Eddie will be fine with getting married at the courthouse... in his jeans, and me in this dress ;) LOL
 
 
ANYWAYS...
Yesterday I put together my bridesmaid invitation gift-boxes, I can't wait to post pics! BUT it's still a surprise soooo wait I must ;)
I wish we were getting married tomorrow :o)
 
I can't wait to start dress shopping {in person} but for now here are some styles I love <3
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment