A little about me:


I'm 32 & married to the most amazing man, Eddie who is 30. I have a 14 year old daughter from a previous relationship (although Eddie has been her Dad since she was 6). I was 17 when I had her. Eddie and I were married in November 2012 and are now expecting a son in October 2014! We had a bit of a journey for one year trying to conceive our son - I'm sure that someday I will share all of our trials, but for now I'm just going to bask in the joy that we are able to have a child!
It has been 14 years since I have experienced pregnancy and raising a baby so it kind of feels like the first time all over again.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Style

I was looking on Sparkle and Hay and found these under the DIY section... these are so cute! Gonna go perfect with my wine/alcohol bottle vases with wildflowers :o)




And the BEST part is that they look super easy to make and cheap ;)

Now I just have to convince Eddie to wear a brown suit instead of a black tux.... lol ;)




This is the style that I want.... I think Eddie wants more classic/traditional - maybe we can come to a compromise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment