A little about me:


I'm 32 & married to the most amazing man, Eddie who is 30. I have a 14 year old daughter from a previous relationship (although Eddie has been her Dad since she was 6). I was 17 when I had her. Eddie and I were married in November 2012 and are now expecting a son in October 2014! We had a bit of a journey for one year trying to conceive our son - I'm sure that someday I will share all of our trials, but for now I'm just going to bask in the joy that we are able to have a child!
It has been 14 years since I have experienced pregnancy and raising a baby so it kind of feels like the first time all over again.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hair

As of this moment my goal is to grow my hair about 10 inches (+ extensions).... so that I can have a fishtale side swoop braid at the wedding :)




This hair looks like I could do it myself also :)

Here are super easy instructions: http://www.beautylish.com/a/vmnza/fishtail-braid-tutorial

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous! totally could see this look on you, and you would look wayyy better than these girls.. And I think the dress you said you liked would be a great style with this hair.

    ReplyDelete