Kids Table :)

I found a new site that I am addicted to! stumbleupon.com, check it out BUT don't hate me for it when you realize you have been "stumbling" for over 2 hours....

Anyways, thanks to my new addiction I found this great idea for a kids activity table at the wedding! {Isn't that cute?}

There was a GREAT idea under the DIY section for "melted crayons"... ((this looks so cool!))

 

I am copying in their directions {mostly so I will remember a year from now}


You will need:
  • crayons in a variety of colors
  • mini-muffin pan (Don’t plan on using this again for anything edible. I got mine at a second-hand store for next to nothing.)
Preheat oven to 250 degrees
Remove paper from crayons and break them into into smallish pieces. Place inside muffin pan. Have fun coming up with interesting colour combos.
diy wedding favors
kids party favors diy
Place tin in oven until crayons melt. (About 15 mins.)
diy party favors
Remove tray from oven. Let cool for a few minutes, then pop into the freezer until they harden.
homemade crayons
Place muffin tin on counter, turn it over and pop out the pucks. They should fall out easily. Aren’t they gorgeous little works of art?


I am soooo excited to set this up with white butcher paper :) I can't wait to find more ideas...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts