Our first week with E

We ended up staying in the hospital for two more nights. Little E wasn't eating too good, and we had to wait for him to poop.
We were able to leave on Thursday morning. The drive home Eddie stayed in the slow lane :-) I thought it was so sweet <3
This week has been a blur. I think I maybe got 5 hours of sleep between Monday and Friday. It was a busy week with lots of family and friends coming to meet little Eddie. 
He's starting to eat better and I'm hoping that he will start packing on the pounds soon! He's still in preemie sizes.
This morning he was awake for 2 hours straight - that's a lot for him :)

Our first week in pictures:


For those of you that have been wondering how the dogs are doing with E:


I think they like him ;-)




















Comments

Popular Posts