A little about me:


I'm 32 & married to the most amazing man, Eddie who is 30. I have a 14 year old daughter from a previous relationship (although Eddie has been her Dad since she was 6). I was 17 when I had her. Eddie and I were married in November 2012 and are now expecting a son in October 2014! We had a bit of a journey for one year trying to conceive our son - I'm sure that someday I will share all of our trials, but for now I'm just going to bask in the joy that we are able to have a child!
It has been 14 years since I have experienced pregnancy and raising a baby so it kind of feels like the first time all over again.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

35 weeks!


Happy 35 weeks! Time is flying by! Not too much longer until we get to see our little E and kiss his face! 👏

I had a regular doctors appointment today and my blood pressure was elevated. 150/90 😳
So now I am getting some testing done to rule out preeclampsia.
I get to catch my urine for 24 hours (so fun), blood draw, non stress tests for E and an ultrasound to check the fluid around him.
I also had my Strep B test done and he checked my cervix. I am dilated to a 1 and E is super low 👏 
I've heard of people being at a 2 or 3 for a month, so I'm not worried.


Mood:
See above 😉 
My mood has been pretty good, but I have my moments (mostly at work), where I think is this really that stressful, or am I just going crazy?!

Weight:
I gained 9 pounds in 3 weeks... (Sudden rapid weight gain is another sign of preeclampsia).

Cravings/aversions:
Pretty much anything that I see someone else eating I want. :) tonight it was popcorn, and I really wanted a banana Popsicle.

Prep:
I got E's bag and my bag all packed up! Eddie is going to pack soon and Kaina just needs her laptop ;) 

Hopefully we will be able to go in for our non stress test and ultrasound soon, and I hope we get the results from the 24 hour urine soon. 
Wether he comes early, or right on time, within 5 weeks we will have a baby!!


Until next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment