36 weeks... 1 month!


There were a couple times this last week that I thought I might have a newborn update for this week rather then another weekly update. 

Last Monday I went in for my regular checkup. Things quickly turned for the worse when it was discovered that my blood pressure was high at 150/90. I was sent for labs and had to do a 24 hour urine collection. I also have to have weekly non stress tests and ultrasounds to measure my fluid levels. My regular check ins with my DR have also switched from every two weeks to once a week.

The results from all of my tests came back good! I have not developed preeclampsia, E is moving around really good and my fluid levels are great. :o)

However, my blood pressure has remained high. :-/ 
So, the plan is to continue monitoring my blood pressure, E's movements and my fluid levels, weekly. If my blood pressure remains high I am going to be induced at 37 or 38 weeks. If any of the tests come back with poor results, or if my blood pressure ever gets over 160/110, I will be induced right away. Either way I'm pretty sure we will be having a September baby. :)

My actual weekly picture:



This is the ultrasound picture from 35 weeks:

His little face is all squished into a pig nose! Ha 😉🐷😘🐽💕
I'm hoping that this next week we can get a little better picture of how he looks.

 I also was told to no longer work. You think this would be nice, in a way it is, but it's really hard to try and always "take it easy". Especially with all of this beautiful weather we have been having!

So, that's all for my crazy week! Hoping that this next week will be calmer. :)



Weight:
I gained 9 pounds in 3 weeks!!! How is that even possible?! 😩

Prep: 
Everything is ready to go! Eddie put the car seat in the car and I've loaded up mine and E's bags, started Kaina's mini bag and gotten Porty and Jackie set up for what will happen with them while we are away.

Mood:
Feeling ready :)

Cravings: meat! My body is craving protein and carbs.

Symptoms:
All the usual end of pregnancy symptoms: heart burn, shortness of breath, rib pain, leg pain, back pain, light headed, insomnia and a few more. ;)



I experience contractions constantly and they are slowly switching from uncomfortable to a little more painful.

Last week I was 1cm dilated, and baby E was super low. I'm hoping he will check me again on Tuesday.



Still, SO happy to be experiencing this with Eddie. It sounds weird to be thankful to be in pain, but it's true, & not an awful pain!

Shout out to my super awesome, caring, loving, hardworking, supportive and amazing husband. Eddie has been pretty awesome during this pregnancy, but over the last couple weeks he has gone above and beyond. I seriously could not ask for more from him. It's a good thing he's super patient :) 
I love you, Eddie!



Shout out to my Mom for being so supportive and checking in to see if we need anything and for carting Kaina and I around to get whatever we need.

Shout out to my sister for taking my dogs for the day AND grooming them for me. Best sister ever!!

Shout out to my MIL for some SUPER good cookies! Yum!!! (I'm going to go eat one right now). ;)

Also, I have to include Kaina in these! It can't be easy to be 15 and helping your Mom out all the time. She's pretty awesome :)



Feeling very blessed by everyone reaching out and offering support during this time.

We are so excited to see this boy face to face! I can't believe that it could be happening very soon! Yay!


I will most likely do an update blog on Wednesday :)

Prayers, positive thoughts, good vibes and well wishes are all welcome!

Love you all! 
xo xo xo :)


Comments

Popular Posts