34 weeks!

     🍁🍂 Happy September 1st! 🍂🍁

                       {& Little E!!!}



34 weeks! Check out that butt... Ha! It's what is balancing me out ;) 
In all fairness the band on these pants is bunched up at the top 😜

Anyway.

Weight: ? 

Mood: pretty good. I'm starting to feel anxious about not having everything ready. I also think I'm FINALLY nesting. I've become obsessed with getting everything clean. I wish I felt this way all the time!

Cravings: sugar!!! 

Aversions: vegetables. :/

Prep: we have everything ready. Now all we need is a baby! :)

My back pain has been out of control. 
I actually contemplated calling in to work the other day, while I was sitting in the parking lot. Ha ha ;o)
PGP is no fun either.... 😒
Last major complaint: insomnia. 😳 I can get to sleep just fine but I wake up around 3 and don't go back to sleep until about 6. No bueno.

Kaina turned 15 last week and she starts 10th grade tomorrow! So crazy! I can't believe that she is halfway to 30...
Ahh!!


Only 6 weeks or less to go... 

I started drinking this tea (raspberry leaf), and it's supposed to get your uterus ready for labor. It tastes pretty good, so no prob either way :)


I hope you all have a great week!! :o)




Porter and Jackie love their brother ❤️



Comments

Popular Posts