Third trimester!

                   Third trimester!! 
This time has just flown by :o) I can't wait to hold my cute, little Cinco! 

People have started noticing that I'm pregnant now - it's so fun! Even Eddie was noticing that I really popped in the last week or two.

My Mom threw me an awesome baby shower this past Sunday and we were able to get some things that we really needed - and some really cute clothes! I'm feeling even more excited now!

                  (Spoiled already!)
Eddie and I both feel so blessed that so many love and support us & our little Cinco. 



Symptoms:
I'm really feeling this pregnancy now. After a shift at work my back is aching and I'm exhausted. I'm so lucky that once I sit for a bit I start to feel better. I'm tired because it's hard to get a full nights rest right now.
That's about it for symptoms - still super lucky! I'm able to stay active and enjoy this time.

Weight:
Same as last week. I feel like I lost a little weight or like I'm no longer "widening", just going out now.

Mood:
Pretty good! I had one day that was a little rough for me, but that happened when I was trying on clothes, and it was a full super moon. :)

Cinco:
He's moving so much now! Pretty much anytime I'm laying down or relaxing he is moving all over. He has started moving a lot while I'm just out walking around - I love it :)

I think my dog, Porter, can sense that I'm pregnant. He is super gentle around me now and likes to lay on my stomach - Cinco moves a lot to when Porter lays on me.


Cinco weighs between 1.5 to 2.5 pounds right now! 


I have a DR appt. on Monday and I'm hoping that he can tell me how big he thinks Cinco is.
(Side note: I get to drink that nasty orange stuff this time too). :/

Prep:
We were able to buy a crib mattress with baby shower money, so now I'm washing all of his bedding and going to put his crib together. :)


My sister got us these books for our baby shower present. Sooo needed! I have been taking the dogs into his nursery so that they can smell around and get used to the new stuff.


Thanks to the Nordstrom pre-sale (and my Nordstrom note), I was able to get this $70 diaper bag for $21! So excited :)


         I just love Babies R Us for this :)

Cravings/Aversions:

I haven't really been craving too much. I'm not nearly as hungry as I have been and my eating has gone down so much. If I wait to long to eat I get very shaky and feel sick. My blood sugar must be out of whack.


Porter wants some of my watermelon :)

Here are some of the pics from my baby shower:

           My BFF L-Dawg and I 
                Cinco's Parents ;)

       My due date buddy, Sara! She has definitely made this experience a little easier, and a lot more fun :)

All of the Prego girls! 2 October, 1 November and 1 December! I'm so lucky to be going through this with my SIL, Jami! Cinco will always have a friend :)

A picture of our family taken at the Everett waterfront. <3

And, finally....


Kaina got contacts!! :D she's so excited!

I hope you all have a great week! :o)




















Comments

Popular Posts