29 weeks!

                        29 weeks!!

Lots has happened this week: 
I failed the 1 hour glucose screen (by 4 points), and had to take the 3 hour screen which I passed, but it was a very long 3 hours. I passed the time by finishing my thank you cards from my baby shower and stalking Facebook.
Eddie and I now wear the same size boxers... (Convenient). 
Omg, my thighs rub together... It's so uncomfortable! If anything will motivate me to lose weight I think it will be my thighs. :/
And My feet are slowly disappearing :)

Weight: I might not look at my next appointment. :/ I've been eating awfully. I just can't stop! I love all of the bad foods!

Cravings: everything! 
Aversions: nothing :/

Moods: pretty good! I've started wanting everything ready for E, and I've started wanting to clean everything and anything. Everything in my house seems disgusting to me right now.

Akaina got home from Disneyworld on Saturday night and she had a great time :) it's so nice having her back!

 
Symptoms:
I had a pretty bad ocular migraine and still have one black dot in the left corner of my right eye. These are hormone induced for me, so they will probably increase in frequency. :/
Lots more back pain and body cramps. I wake up a couple nights a week with awful leg or neck cramps.
Heartburn. I can no longer eat big meals and it's sometimes hard to breathe.
Am I twisted that I am actually happy about all if this?! I'm so happy to feel pregnant! 
Only 11 more weeks!!

Prep:
So much done in E's room! Now all that's left is adding in accent colors, and hanging pictures on the walls.


Eddie re-did this old rocking chair :)



My MIL and SIL are throwing me a baby shower end of August and these are the super cute invites! I'm so excited!!


Also, my awesome co-workers are throwing a shower for me and another co-worker who is due the same week!


So blessed :)

Exercise:
Pretty much nothing. Aside from walking at work I haven't been doing much. I'm not sure what happened... I'm blaming it on the heat. 

We have a baby heart monitor and so far haven't been able to hear anything on it - I'm hoping that we will soon!


Movement:
I feel him moving a lot now & can see him move across my stomach! Awesome :)
I can also see where his head or butt might be at times.

I hope you all have a great week!
Until next week :o)

I'm thinking of bringing him home from the hospital in this :)

















Comments

Popular Posts