A little about me:


I'm 32 & married to the most amazing man, Eddie who is 30. I have a 14 year old daughter from a previous relationship (although Eddie has been her Dad since she was 6). I was 17 when I had her. Eddie and I were married in November 2012 and are now expecting a son in October 2014! We had a bit of a journey for one year trying to conceive our son - I'm sure that someday I will share all of our trials, but for now I'm just going to bask in the joy that we are able to have a child!
It has been 14 years since I have experienced pregnancy and raising a baby so it kind of feels like the first time all over again.

Thursday, April 28, 2016

33 weeks!

Time is really starting to fly, but slow down at the same time. Makes perfect sense to me ;-)



33 weeks now!! I'm planning on going into labor at 36 or 37 weeks, so not much longer. I really, really want to go in to labor on my own and at 38 weeks. Fingers crossed!
Eddie and I talked last night and decided I'm going to stop working.
When I got home from work last night my BP was elevated. It's better for Ricky and I to be healthy and broke. ;-)
So I have two days left of work and then I'm off for awhile. It's going to be a huge change but it will all be ok.

I'm starting to really feel all the third trimester symptoms: insomnia, back pain, tired, shortness of breath and tons of Braxton hicks. 
A lot of things are different this time: super bad pain by my belly button (I think it's because my placenta is in the front), hand/foot numbness and these Braxton hicks contractions feel kinda intense sometimes. 

I'm also nesting like crazy; which is fun :-)
I'm just waiting on fabric to come in for Ricky's coming home outfit. Once that is made then I'm ready to go! :-D I should be right about 37 weeks at that point.

Yesterday I attempted to take some maternity pics on my iPhone. Not the best, but they work.




Until next week ;-)







No comments:

Post a Comment