33 weeks!

Time is really starting to fly, but slow down at the same time. Makes perfect sense to me ;-)



33 weeks now!! I'm planning on going into labor at 36 or 37 weeks, so not much longer. I really, really want to go in to labor on my own and at 38 weeks. Fingers crossed!
Eddie and I talked last night and decided I'm going to stop working.
When I got home from work last night my BP was elevated. It's better for Ricky and I to be healthy and broke. ;-)
So I have two days left of work and then I'm off for awhile. It's going to be a huge change but it will all be ok.

I'm starting to really feel all the third trimester symptoms: insomnia, back pain, tired, shortness of breath and tons of Braxton hicks. 
A lot of things are different this time: super bad pain by my belly button (I think it's because my placenta is in the front), hand/foot numbness and these Braxton hicks contractions feel kinda intense sometimes. 

I'm also nesting like crazy; which is fun :-)
I'm just waiting on fabric to come in for Ricky's coming home outfit. Once that is made then I'm ready to go! :-D I should be right about 37 weeks at that point.

Yesterday I attempted to take some maternity pics on my iPhone. Not the best, but they work.




Until next week ;-)







Comments

Popular Posts