30 weeks

30 weeks already?! Whaaaaat??

I'm feeling this bump size now! H U G E!!
Not just my baby bump, but my body is getting big. I'm only 2 pounds away from what I weighed when I delivered Eddie...
Eep! 

On Friday I had a doctors appointment and my blood pressure was 150/100...!!
Ahh! I've been eating AWFUL and gained 11 pounds in one month. They started testing me for preeclampsia and kind of scared me in to eating better. Luckily, today I got results back that there is no protein in my urine! Yay! And I don't have gestational diabetes (sweet)!

So, now I get to do twice weekly NST's and a weekly ultrasound. I feel like I'm on vacation. Serious! My mom (love her!) is watching Eddie so I can not be stressed during my NST's.
My blood pressure is 117/79 - so that's great for me!!
Ricky is SUPER active. She had to wait the first 10 minutes for him to calm down because he wouldn't stop kicking! Lol
Just like his brother ;-) 
On Friday we are going to Baby Pictures to do a 3D/4D ultrasound. I did it with Kaina and I really wish I would've done it with Eddie. It's pretty cool!
I can't believe that in about 7 or 8 weeks (most likely) we will have our Ricky here with us. How amazing!
I feel So, so blessed. 
How lucky am I?! I get one beautiful girl and two wild boys to love for the rest of my life. AND the seriously best Daddy/husband to be by my side through it all. Such a blessed life. ❤️
Let's see...
Cravings: S U G A R!!! Pop. Coffee. This is what I'm fighting against on the daily. Ugh. Now I need to focus more on protein, veggies and fruit.

Aversions: veggies and fruit :-/ 
Tough life.

Overall I'm feeling ok. I can tell now when my blood pressure rises. I also feel super light headed and out of breath a lot.
I just overall feel out of shape. I can't wait to start running again. That seems to be when I'm at my best :)

Until next week! 
















Comments

Popular Posts