31 weeks!



I barely slept last night because I couldn't stop thinking of things we need, obsessing over labor and delivery, working on my baby wear page AND I can't get that stupid Sesame Street song "what's the letter of the day" out of my head. I love/hate that song.
Darn you pregnancy insomnia. I thought I would avoid it for the most part this time because I am exhausted, but no such luck. 
I'm still having twice weekly NST's and an ultrasound. I've been to 3 and each time my blood pressure has been really good! This last time it was 117/74! It could also be because I almost fell asleep   at this last one. ;-)
I have a dr appointment next week and I'm going to find out if I need to continue with these, or if I'm in the clear for now.
I'm still working but not closing anymore and I think that has helped.

We got our 3D ultrasound done last week!! He looks so much like Eddie! This just made me way more excited to meet him!! So, only 6-9 more weeks!! 
I'm getting impatient and anxious. This whole pregnancy has just flown by and now it feels like it's dragging on. 

Pics from our ultrasound and my baby shower!






I had an amazing baby shower on Saturday thanks to my awesome Mom!!


I'm sad I didn't get a picture of my mom and I together :-/ thanks for everything though!!


Look at Cinco in this picture ;-) 


How cute are these two?!


Look at his little face!! :-D I love this snuggly guy.

Have a great week all!




Comments

Popular Posts