32 weeks. Hormones on high.

Yesterday I went to the doctor for what I thought was a spider bite that got infected, and found out that I have shingles. So dumb. It's a little painful but not too bad. I have to take 9 pills a day. Crazy. I'm hoping it will heal fast because I'm tired of people not wanting to be around me. :-( 
I came to my NST today and the nurse told me it would make everyone feel more comfortable if I waited in a different waiting room. I felt so dirty and nasty. Yuck. I'm mad because I know I shouldn't be working. I know it's a big no no to wait tables and have a highly contagious disease...
"Here's your oriental chicken salad with a side of shingles..."
You can only catch it if you touch it directly, but I don't feel like explaining that to every person.

Comments

Popular Posts