19 weeks and growing!

Hi all! This week not much has changed from the last week but I figured I'd do an update regardless, (I'll try to make it interesting). :o)
(Breakdown of pregnancy weeks, months, trimesters).

Here I am at 19 weeks +5 days:
Still small but I'm packing on those pounds ;-)

Weight gain:
Over this last week I have gained 2 pounds! Bringing my total weight gain to 8 pounds. Must have been the Dicks Burgers, Alfys Pizza and ice cream that I've been choking down on. 

Stretch Marks:
None yet ;)

Food cravings/aversions:
Veggies (thank God), fruit, salads, ice cream and pizza.
I still can't get enough sour cream - I love that stuff!

Hormones/emotions:
Doing better. I did have some hard times this weekend with co-workers. It's really hard working with so many different personalities and trying not to take things personally. 
Mostly I just feel grateful all of the time and amazed that I am living the life that I am.

Baby Brain: most embarrassing moment of the week was asking a table if they wanted any A1 or Hines 57 for dessert..... What the heck?! At least they had a good sense of humor and laughed. My face turned SO red. Awkward.

Exercise:
Not too much this week because I was working like crazy trying to save up for my first big baby purchase.
I did hike Old Robe Trail in Granite Falls with my awesome friend, Tequina.

Right now I am at Essential Earth Organic Salon getting my hair done and just had the MOST AMAZING facial, ever.
Mention that I referred you and you receive 50% off your first facial or hair color. :)
Katie is the one that did my hair:
#littlebump :)

First big baby purchase:
The B.O.B Revolution jogging stroller! I found it on Craigslist for pretty "cheap"...
It's awesome and I can't wait to use it :)

Speaking of running... I ran a couple miles the other day in a pretty good time. It felt AMAZING! I love running with some good music :)

Week 18 about 1/2 way through it I woke up and had tons of energy! It felt so great to have my energy back. :o)

My back aches are full force now - so lucky to have Eddie to rub my back and an insurance company that covers pregnancy massage. :-D

That's all for this week!
Happy Memorial Day :o)

Ps here's my cute dog, Porter













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts