1/2 way until baby Eddie (Cinco) arrives!

 
20 weeks done and only 20 to go! (I have a feeling that I will be more like 37 or 38 weeks when I deliver).
Time flies by so fast! This pregnancy I have been trying to focus on the moment and to not rush ahead too fast so that I don't miss the moments that happen during pregnancy. I am focusing on being grateful and excited for every stage of this journey. So far it is working! :o) 
 Like today, I am excited to be showing a little more, to feel baby kicks and more energy. I also know that there will come a time where I am wishing that I was smaller again or that Cinco wasn't kicking as much, but I know that I will be grateful for different things at that point.
There will also come a time when I'm 55, or 75 & I'm remembering this part of my life and wishing I could go back in time. We only have one shot - might as well make the most of it! :o) 


Weight: down to 6 pounds total weight gain again. I'm thinking I will only check my weight at my Dr appointments and no longer do a weekly check-in.

Cravings: still obsessed with corn, baked potatoes (loaded), sour cream and peanut butter. 

Exercise: walking, running, hiking, yoga and doing a squat challenge for 30 days. Basically just staying as active as I can! I'm still not supposed to lift anything too heavy so I've started doing push-ups instead, girl ones. 

(I skipped the last two days...doh!! It's a good thing there's always tomorrow).

Mood: doing good, but I have my moments... ;) 
This morning we went to the dump and threw out a whole bunch of garbage and things we don't need/want or use anymore. Kaina had bagged up all of her stuffed animals, some magazines and a homestuck poster to be thrown away. When we were loading them into the truck I wanted to cry! I felt like we were throwing away her childhood :( things that she once loved didn't matter anymore. This was a really strange feeling for me because I LOVE de-cluttering and I never get attached to material things. For some reason I felt so sad at the time, but I'm over it now. :)

Movement: I've been feeling lots of movement :) no one else has been able to feel him move yet and I'm hoping that will happen soon!

Reading: I love, love, love these books!
Bumpology, Spiritual Pregnancy and Birthing from Within. 
I love reading and researching. The more nervous I am about something the more I will search for facts, tips and guidance. (The more prepared the better)! 

This week my focus has been more on meditating, journaling and trying to make my life as peaceful as possible... The results so far are amazing. :o)

Planning:


We also went to IKEA to get stuff for Kaina's & Cinco's rooms and an idea of other things we will need.
(Poor Kaina I made her pose in front of the IKEA logo ;-) lol).

I have been focusing more on planning for Cinco. We want to do a gray and white themed nursery with elephants. I've been searching for bedding and found the perfect one at PBK:

How cute is that?! It's a little spendy, so I also registered for one at Target. :)

My Mom got my baby shower invites in the mail and they are SO cute!

 (They're actually more gray in real life). ;)

I hope you all have a wonderful week!
XO XO XO 



Comments

Popular Posts