38 weeks!!

The longest I've ever been pregnant :-D
Ok, so NOW baby can come. :-)
I feel 100% ready.
I'm a little extra uncomfortable but nothing I can't handle. I'm cherishing the good things about the end of a pregnancy because I will never experience these again. I'm even cherishing the not so great things.
It really is hard to wrap your mind around the awesomeness of creating another human life in your body.
Women are amazing. <3
I just can't believe that I'm already at the end. He will be in our arms in less than 2 weeks. I've had this hope that he would wait until June 1st to be born. That's in 2 days... 
I have gained 44 pounds this pregnancy. He better be a big baby ;-) 
He feels bigger.
His butt is constantly in my right ribs. I feel like he's totally ran out of room.
I have a 1/2 outtie belly button this time! I wish it popped when you were done, but no such luck since it happened over a month ago.
I have THE absolute worst heart burn I've ever had. It's awful. Ricky better have hair. ;-)
I don't feel nearly as emotional as I have with other pregnancies. 
I'm way more tired this time (probably because of Eddie).
I eat like crap and am addicted to Pepsi. (44 pounds.....!!!)
Little Eddie has started reverting back to being a baby. This all started about 1 week ago. He wants to be held and carried constantly, sucks on his two fingers, wants pacifiers and bottles, wakes in the middle of the night, won't sleep good at night but is taking long naps during the day, is very whiny and keeps hugging me and saying "awe".
He also keeps hugging my stomach and then saying "bye". 
He for sure knows something's about to change. 
I can't wait to watch these boys grow up together. Kaina is so excited for another tiny baby :-) she's the best big sister! You couldn't ask for a better daughter <3
Poor Kaina got impetigo :-( 
She's on the mend though!

I'm REALLY hoping the next time I post on here it's our birth story :-)

Until next time :-D


































Comments

Popular Posts