35 weeks!

35 weeks! Only weeks to go now :-)
This is by far the most exciting time. 
Yes, it's very uncomfortable and I feel huge, but I love the anticipation.
So, so excited to meet our sweet RD in a very short time! :D
33 weeks was very eventful. I went in for my NST test that Friday and my BP was high. I also had a headache and was experiencing light flashes. I also just felt awful! During my NST they decided to admit me to triage for monitoring, blood work and another 24 hour urine test. 


Everything came back normal and fine. My BP eventually dropped to not scary high, just high. So they let me go home and I had to go back Saturday for more monitoring. Everything looked good then too. :-)

34 weeks:
Tuesday NST was fine, RD was just sleepy so they had to buzz him. Super uncomfortable for both of us. :-/
Friday everything was perfect! BP was amazing, NST was great and ultrasound showed tons of fluid. Also, I was able to see all of his hair! I guess he has quite a bit :-) 
The only negative is that RD is flipping between breech and transverse.
I had an appointment with my dr as well. Everything looked great again except that he's not in head down position. If he doesn't turn by my next appointment at 37 weeks then my dr will turn him. He also won't let me go any farther than 39 weeks. So RD will be here soon!

I'm hoping my BP will be fine, baby will turn and I will go in to labor on my own. :-) 
I know he will turn :-)
I'm doing different tricks to try to get him to turn and seeing a chiropractor.
It's a good thing, kind of, because I'm being forced to be more active and it's giving me something to focus on besides upcoming labor ;-)

It's Mother's Day today!!
We are 
This is what's currently happening. ^^
Lol
Porter woke up barking and came to sleep with us, then Eddie woke up at about 7:15 and came in bed with us too.
It's perfect ;-) 
Later we are having a BBQ with our moms and relaxing.
I hope all you moms enjoy your day!






Comments

Popular Posts