37 weeks!

<<37 weeks>>
If I make it to 38 weeks it will be the longest I've ever been pregnant! Woo hoo! 
I went in yesterday for my 37 week checkup and everything looked good!
My BP was 140/90. Elevated but not bad :) I've gained 44 pounds.... Eep! 
I feel like this baby is going to break my right ribs!! He is always jammed in them! Before he was transverse/breech and his head would go in my ribs. Now that he's flipped and dropped you'd think he wouldn't be in them, right?? No. Now his butt and legs are up there. :-/
I am totally trying to cherish every moment of this last pregnancy. So sad that there won't be more babies :-( 
I'm trying to be excited for just raising my kids, but it's hard! I just don't feel done. Unfortunately, Eddie is totally done. Lol
Anyway :-)
So, yes. Cherishing these moments. Even the rib kicking ;-)

I have been terrified of going in to labor. First I was afraid of having him too soon because my BP is all over the place. Then I was afraid of having a c section for a breech baby. Finally I was afraid of the pain of labor again! 
I woke up this morning feeling ready.
I want my baby :-D 
I'm ready for all the pain, sleep deprivation and newborn sweetness.
I'm ready to lay on my stomach.
I'm ready to get out of bed without a struggle.
I'm ready to wrestle with little Eddie.
I'm ready to RUN again!!
I'm ready to be active again. 
I feel like such a sloth lately. :-/
I'm ready to lose weight!!
I'm ready to meet my baby and see what he looks like!

Dr appointment yesterday went good! I got the GBS swab, BP was ok and no dilating/thinning at all, but his head is low!
I have to go back this morning for tdap shot and another NST. 
I have an appointment Monday and my dr will do a sweep. 

So the plan is... There is no plan!
I just need to wait on this baby. When he's ready he will come. :-)
Eddie started calling him HellRaezer because he's being just that already ;-) lol

I feel all over the place. I think he's eating my brain!! I seriously feel dumb. I also am a hermit/homebody. I don't want to do anything but sleep and eat. This is probably a good thing if I am going brain dead. ;-)


36 with Eddie vs. 36 with Ricky


Going home outfit!!


Kaina and Bubba outfits :-)






35 week maternity pics :-) LOVE them!!!



Until next week ;-)



Comments

Popular Posts