The absolute worst part about pregnancy

I've been awake since 2:30 am because Porter barks until you let him out to get water.... Argh!! 
It's now 4:10 am.
Thanks to pregnancy insomnia I can't go back to sleep. I'm seriously considering pouring myself a bowl of Trix and watching X files. I don't think I'm going back to sleep anytime soon. :-/

Anyway. :-)

My weight gain is back under control! I've actually lost weight since that last doctor appointment. Thank God. 

I can feel Ricky move all the time now. :-) 
That's the best part of pregnancy!

I've been waking up to my hands being totally numb. It's so weird. I looked it up and I guess it's a totally common pregnancy symptom, but it could be a sign that you're developing pregnancy induced carpal tunnel syndrome.... Mmmhmmm.

Eddie finally caved and we're moving our bedroom upstairs! Right now our master is downstairs and all the kids' rooms are upstairs on the opposite side of the house. I can't wait! This way we can have Eddie and Ricky in their own rooms instead of in our closet and bed.

I registered at Target, Babies R Us and Amazon! My Mom is throwing me a baby shower end of April. I'm SO excited ;-)
At first I felt weird having one, but then I realized that every baby should be celebrated... & we can always use diapers, wipes & all the things on our registry ;-) 

Did I mention I'm 20 weeks now?! (Almost 21!)
Half way done!! 
This pregnancy is seriously flying by.
I'm starting to feel a little panic over getting things ready. I know I still have tons of time but I'm afraid I'm going to get so busy and just keep putting it off.
Then next thing you know Ricky will be here and I will never have finished his car seat canopy. ;-) 

I'll take pics later of his room that I'm slowly working on. (Thanks to my parents who bought his bedding and a few other things to make his room super cute!)


20 week photo <3

It's now 4:27 am. :-/ 
I'm going to pour that bowl of Trix.






Comments

Popular Posts