17 weeks :)


I've gained TEN pounds.... :-/ 
I feel awful about it because I know it's not pregnancy related. It's junk food & fast food related :-( wah!


I'm to the point now where none of my "fat" jeans are even fitting me.
It's ok.... I can always lose it again...? :-/

ANYWAY.....

So far still feeling great (physically)!
Mentally is another story...
I have been forgetting EVERYTHING.
It's kind of ridiculous.
I'm having super weird dreams + insomnia + a 15 month old that is now refusing to sleep unless he is pressed up against me = me being a little bitchy. (Just ask Eddie). 

I felt baby move!! 
I know this is mt 3rd time experiencing this, but it's still super magical each time.

I have a dr appointment today and then my 1/2 way ultrasound on 1/17 (yay)!

I can't wait for June to get here! I'm so excited to see what he looks like :) I'm really hoping he's identical to Cinco. <3

Until next time ;-)


Comments

Popular Posts