Mr. Ricky David Raezer (19 weeks)


Meet Ricky David Raezer!!
Today we had our 1/2 way ultrasound. Everything looks great! Ricky is for sure a boy ;) he is also measuring almost one week ahead and his head size is measuring almost 2 weeks ahead.... :-/
Fun times ahead. Lol
I've been feeling him kick a lot more starting yesterday. I love it <3
My weight gain is back under control - yay! I'm feeling really good lately.
Sometimes I feel totally exhausted and other times I feel like I could run for miles. My skin is still SUPER dry. Yuck. 
Anyone have any tips?!
Nothing else really new! Just wanting to start getting everything ready now :)
Going paint shopping at Lowe's in a bit and registered at Target the other day. I'm not sure if I should have another baby shower, or not... Would you?! It would be fun! They're less than two years apart though and we literally have everything that we need (besides diapers!).
Now I'm just rambling....
Anyway :)
Obviously nothing too exciting happening here! 







Comments

Popular Posts