11 weeks!


Tiniest little baby bump at 11 weeks!
Plus my little cinco man couldn't be left out of the picture . ;)
This last week was rough!
Started off with cinco getting the flu and puking every twenty minutes all night long. :( (so sad!) then cinco was FINALLY diagnosed with restrictive airway disease (asthma pretty much). It's the same thing Kaina had at this age. After two months of him wheezing and sick we finally got him on medicine to help clear it up. Although he finished his meds yesterday and he's still not better :-/
Saturday our whole family was hit with the flu. It was awful!! It's Wednesday and were all starting to feel a little better.

I bought a fetal heart monitor! It's really cool! Now I can hear the heartbeat whenever I want :)

At 10 weeks I got the Counsyl test done to check for genetic abnormalities and gender. Got the results back yesterday!! Baby is totally healthy and cleared of any abnormalities!
And it's a....

.....


.....


.....



.....


.....

......


You have to wait to find out ;-)
We know, but we're not telling....yet!


I've been feeling pretty good aside from having the flu.
Some days I think my energy is coming back and then, nope! I'm still feeling super tired. That could also be from the flu though.

I've gained 4 pounds in under two months. :/ that has a lot to do with being on 21 day fix and then eating whatever the heck I want for the last 2 months. Lol
It's been rough ;-) 
Ps I'm so excited for thanksgiving tomorrow!!!!


(&& that moment you realize that orange is the new black will have a new season released right at the same time you have a newborn! So excited for nonstop nursing + late night tv watching) :D

I'm craving banana Popsicles and meat. It's a weird combo for sure.....

Nothing else exciting happening now.....
Oh! I am starting to have spider veins pop up again. Yay.

Until next time! 

Xo xo xo

















Comments

Popular Posts