10 weeks

10 weeks today!
This week I'm going in for free cell DNA testing. It's a super cool blood test! Basically the babies skin cells flake off into my bloodstream so the dr is able to test for genetic abnormalities (& gender!) in a very noninvasive way. How cool is that?!
I'm feeling super normal. I'm just tired and craving crap food (oh joy).
Every time I talk about this baby I want to say she, or her. I'm thinking its a girl, but we'll see soon enough 😋
I've also gained 4 pounds since I found out I was pregnant 6 weeks ago. Agh! I need to calm down on the junk food. It's hard when I haven't been able to stop thinking about donuts since I woke up at 6. :-/ 
Oh yeah! I also have insomnia again. Awesome. 
It's all worth it for this little love!
Feeling so overjoyed <3

Comments

Popular Posts