A little about me:


I'm 32 & married to the most amazing man, Eddie who is 30. I have a 14 year old daughter from a previous relationship (although Eddie has been her Dad since she was 6). I was 17 when I had her. Eddie and I were married in November 2012 and are now expecting a son in October 2014! We had a bit of a journey for one year trying to conceive our son - I'm sure that someday I will share all of our trials, but for now I'm just going to bask in the joy that we are able to have a child!
It has been 14 years since I have experienced pregnancy and raising a baby so it kind of feels like the first time all over again.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

10 weeks

10 weeks today!
This week I'm going in for free cell DNA testing. It's a super cool blood test! Basically the babies skin cells flake off into my bloodstream so the dr is able to test for genetic abnormalities (& gender!) in a very noninvasive way. How cool is that?!
I'm feeling super normal. I'm just tired and craving crap food (oh joy).
Every time I talk about this baby I want to say she, or her. I'm thinking its a girl, but we'll see soon enough 😋
I've also gained 4 pounds since I found out I was pregnant 6 weeks ago. Agh! I need to calm down on the junk food. It's hard when I haven't been able to stop thinking about donuts since I woke up at 6. :-/ 
Oh yeah! I also have insomnia again. Awesome. 
It's all worth it for this little love!
Feeling so overjoyed <3

No comments:

Post a Comment