I want pepperoni pizza at 6 am

Surprise! I'm pregnant 😆
I am currently 5 weeks 5 days.
Yay!
(I probably won't publish this for a couple months, but wanted to start blogging earlier than I did last time).
How am I feeling?
In August I had a miscarriage 😞 so I'm SUPER paranoid about every little feeling. On Tuesday I was cramping really bad and was convinced that I was miscarrying again. I called my dr and asked for them to check my hcg levels. Wednesday they were 15,400 and Friday they were 22,000. So things are looking good! Sometimes it's just nice to have that reassurance.
Anyway.
I am SOOO exhausted. Like, I find it hard to get out of bed. I was never this exhausted with Kaina or Eddie.
I am super bitchy. My mood swings are a little crazy. :-/ 

Cravings:
Up until now I didn't really have an appetite, but yesterday I started getting hungry again. Right now I really want pepperoni pizza. Yum! Yesterday I wanted fake Kraft American cheese. I can't even remember the last time I ate some (or wanted some). Lol

Symptoms:
Mood swings
Extreme fatigue
No other symptoms really. I have a little bit of acne (1 on my chin).
Weird stomach grumbling/churning feeling.... It happens all the time and I never had this happen with Eddie (don't remember with Kaina).
Very depressed :-( I think it's because I am so worried that something is going to happen. Plus, I feel totally alone. (See?!) 

How's Eddie:
Excited (I hope)

How we have been telling people:
Just told my family
Had a onesie on Eddie that says "gonna be a big brother) to tell Eddie's mom and Dave 

Akaina is excited.
I'm not really sure. This pregnancy feels different. Like we are all afraid to be really excited. It makes me sad. It's still really early, so I'm sure this will change :)















Comments

Popular Posts