A little about me:


I'm 32 & married to the most amazing man, Eddie who is 30. I have a 14 year old daughter from a previous relationship (although Eddie has been her Dad since she was 6). I was 17 when I had her. Eddie and I were married in November 2012 and are now expecting a son in October 2014! We had a bit of a journey for one year trying to conceive our son - I'm sure that someday I will share all of our trials, but for now I'm just going to bask in the joy that we are able to have a child!
It has been 14 years since I have experienced pregnancy and raising a baby so it kind of feels like the first time all over again.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My baby is ONE!

This has been such a joyful year. We are all so happy to have little cinco in our lives! 💙
He is growing in to being such an amazing person. He has such joy and light about him. It radiates and I love that! So happy/sad that he's one! I love the baby stage and am sad that it goes by so fast, but I also love being able to play with him and watch him grow.











No comments:

Post a Comment