33 weeks :)

33 weeks!


Last week we went to a newborn basics class at the hospital. Eddie came into Kaina's life when she was 5, almost 6, and Kaina has never been around a newborn, so we decided to take a class to learn some basics. 😉

           (Eddie's a natural)!

           (Kaina did great)!

My Mother and Sister in law threw me such an awesome baby shower! (Pics below).
E was spoiled and we now have everything that we need to bring him home. 👏
The reality that we are soon going to have a newborn is setting in, and I'm so excited! 

Symptoms:
Sciatic nerve pain and pain on the right side of my back. E loves to hang out on my right side so it's no wonder that I have back pain on that side. 😉
Overall just achy and uncomfortable, but it's not for too long. I would take this over morning sickness any day.
Insomnia 😳 (I woke up at 2:30 this morning, it's now 4:30).

Mood:
Pretty good... I had some super emotional days. Luckily I have an amazing husband. ❤️ 

Weight:
Not sure 😊

Cravings/aversions:
Candy corn, microwave popcorn and Burger King. I won't let myself have microwave popcorn or Burger King, but I bought a bag of candy corn/pumpkins the other day. I still haven't opened it... I think I just want to smell it, lol 😳


Stretch marks:
None yet! 👌 fingers crossed.

Belly button:
Stretching out a lot - it's flat like a pancake.

Prep:
We had maternity pictures done on Friday. It's probably the most vulnerable I've ever felt taking pictures, but Chelsie Lilja is an amazing photographer (with amazing editing skills??), and I can't wait to see them!
Below are pictures from the baby shower and a couple samples from our maternity pics. 😊

I hope you all have a great week!! 😘





























Comments

Popular Posts