32 weeks... Eek!!


                    {32 weeks!}

Only 8 weeks to go...


I had my doctor appointment this morning and I'm happy to report that everything is still going great! My blood pressure was awesome, 112/68! I'd resigned myself to the fact that I would have pre eclampsia again, but so far things are looking great! 

I asked about having another ultrasound and my DR said no. 😩 Since I'm healthy and so is baby then there is no point. I would much rather not have an ultrasound than an unhealthy pregnancy. 

Weight: I've gained 18 pounds as of today - this is good news because I foresaw myself spiraling out of control with weight gain at this point a couple weeks ago. 😉 

Mood: great! I have my moments... I can't seem to stop obsessing over getting everything ready.
Oh my gosh! At my appointment this morning I was in the elevator with a woman in full on labor.... 😳😳😳
I felt so bad for her, and this also made me feel a little nervous.

Prep: I have been given tons of baby clothes by my sister in law and a couple people from work so I'm washing and sorting all of those. We are so lucky!
My SIL and MIL are throwing me a baby shower this Sunday and I can't wait!!! I'm so excited! 😄👏👶💕

I'm getting maternity pictures done on Friday by Lilja Photography! I'm excited and nervous for these. I wish I could hire hair, makeup and a stylist! Ha 😉 but, seriously.

I got my hair did a couple days ago:


No more trashy blonde! 😉
(Don't mind the bathroom selfie)!

Next week I'm turning 33, and I'll be 33 weeks! What's really crazy is that Akaina will be turning 15!!! Ahh! I can't believe it. Luckily she's a good girl 😊


Symptoms: tons of back pain - I can't even drive to Alderwood without my fist dug into my back. Thank goodness for massage & heating pads!
Lots more Braxton hicks contractions and he loves to be in my right ribs. 😒

Cravings/aversions: cinnamon bears and anything bad for me. Aversions: anything good for me. I'm having to choke down salads 😩

All in all it's been a pretty good week!
I'll update again next week! 😘

Comments

  1. I can't wait till Dad and I get the phone call, little Eddies coming!! :-) :-) Love you sweetheart :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts