30 weeks!

Thirty weeks!!

This picture is very deceiving; I'm actually huge. Maybe not so much in my stomach, but everywhere else is HUGE!

My face feels so huge that when I smile I feel like it's going to cover my eyes! Ha ;)

My butt and thighs are ridiculous. Every time I think that my cellulite can't get any worse, it gets worse. Blah! 

My feet are starting to swell when it gets really hot out.

I feel SO out of shape! I'm constantly out of breath or lightheaded. 

I could go on and on, but I like you and I don't want to bore you. ;)

A progression pic to distract you from all that complaining you just heard (ha):

             (14, 16, 20, 23, 26 & 30)

Anyway, E is now a growing machine!! I wish I knew how big he was now. I'm hoping he's a big fat baby! ;)


Weight: see above. I'm nervous for my next dr appointment mostly because this is what I ate today:
Watermelon
Grapes
Banana
2 cinnamon rolls
Pasta salad
Ham sandwich
Chocolate cake
Birthday cake icecream
Celery
Carrots (tons of ranch)
Chocolate milk
And when Eddie gets home I'm going to have corn on the cob and a hotdog.

Oy vey.

For some reason today I feel like I could just eat and eat and eat, all day!!
Writing out that list made me hungry again. Lol ;)

Exercise:
Waiting tables, walks and sunbathing.


Cravings/aversions:
See above.
One weird thing I've started craving is Pepsi and crushed ice.

Mood:
Good! Just starting to feel the urge to plan out every single detail and clean everything. 
I've started adding every little thing we need to do to my calendar.

Prep:
The room is done!! All we need now is a car seat, extra base, stroller, changing pad (cover), washcloths and baby towels.


Now all we need is a little baby boy ;-)

My SIL just found out she's having a girl (yaaaay!!), so she brought over about 5 huge totes of boy clothes and shoes for us!! I'm so excited to go through them!

Symptoms:
I went to the eye dr today for my ocular migraine that wasn't clearing up (I had a black spot in my right eye until yesterday). The Dr didn't really have anything to say except it's hormone related and a phenomenon. So this will probably happen again. :p
I had to get my BP checked today at my eye appointment and it was 117/78! SOO good for me :)

Yesterday we celebrated Kaina's 15th birthday a little early:


AND she chopped her hair off on Friday!!


Have a great week everyone! Xo Xo Xo

Comments

  1. I love your blog Kristi, remember you are eating for two and once little Eddie is born then you can get started on getting back in shape. You look so cute! :-) LOVE YOU bunches! :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts