22 weeks: 6 months!


ahhhh!!! 22 weeks! I'm SO excited! Cinco will be here before we know it. I can't wait!

(I found this Ovia app today & it is SO cool! Look at the little handprint)!!

I realized tonight that I'm kind of anxious to have a boy... if this were a girl I would feel confident. It's a good thing I have Eddie! He knows more about boy stuff then I do, lol ;-)

Size:
Eddie measured and I am 10.5 inches from back to front of stomach (side).

Weight: 
will report next week after my DR appt. 
I'm a little nervous to see where I'm at...

(13 weeks & 22 weeks - after eating tons of yummy food at my MIL's house).


Cravings:
No new ones. The weirdest thing has been happening: I don't want sugar! Whhhhhaaattt?!?? Yep. It's true. I buy sugary foods and then I don't eat them.

Mood:
Going good. I feel so tired that I don't have the energy for crazy right now.

Symptoms:
I'm back to feeling really tired all of the time.
Dizzy/lightheaded feelings have been happening but not too much. Saturday at work I had to go sit down because I felt so dizzy. :( 
Loose joints have been making my right knee act up.
My right ankle was swollen today. So gross/weird. 

Exercise:
Still walking lots + squats + diamond wall push-ups. Also, waiting tables 5 days a week has to be helping with me staying active. ;)

Prep:
I am going to start taping off Cinco's room so that we can paint it. I am also going to buy fabric to make curtains for the closet and window. :)

Movement:
Lots more! Right now Cinco is moving a lot at night and first thing in the morning. I'm hoping that he doesn't follow this "up all night" schedule once he is born.

I had the weirdest dream last night that Cinco was born with full on teeth and breast feeding was a nightmare! He was also talking to me and kind of walk/scooting around... this dream also involved a really nasty maternity room full of clutter, old food, garbage, dirt and cats. I hate cats, clutter, garbage and mess, so this was more of a nightmare than a dream. I started crying in my dream because I wanted to go home and the cats wouldn't stop climbing up my skirt. Eddie was my hero and stepped on the cats tail. :) 
I have been having so many weird dreams... maybe I should start a weird dreams section? ;-)

That's all for this week! 
I hope you all have a great week! :)


Eddie's Grandpa, Edgar Thomas Raezer Jr., at 6 months old. <3 <3 <3

Comments

Popular Posts