21 weeks: 19 to go!

21 weeks!!
I really started showing this week - I think that other people can finally see it too and Eddie said that he noticed when I got out of the car yesterday at Boston's Pizza.
Also, last week sometime Eddie was able to feel a kick from Cinco while I was laying in bed.


I think the reality of this pregnancy is really setting in for both of us. I am feeling the need to start buying stuff now; like this past week I haven't been able to stop thinking about buying a diaper bag and filling it with stuff for the hospital. 

Here I am yesterday at 21 weeks + 2 days:
I was feeling really fat yesterday, so no close ups this week. ;-)

Weight:
Not weighing myself until my next Dr appt on 6/16.

Exercise:
I haven't been that consistent with anything except for walking. Something is better than nothing :)

Mood:
Great! My emotions have been pretty good except that I feel SUPER fat. The hardest part is noticing so many super skinny pregnant women. I have to work on not comparing myself to other pregnant women. Everyone is different :o)
Yesterday I was feeling so fat I almost went and bought a whole new wardrobe. I also ate some ice cream....
Today I woke up and feel great. I'm blaming this on hormones :)

Cravings:
Still the usual plus anything full of flavor. My heart burn is out of control - I feel like I get it from everything, even water. Tums are my new BFF :)
I have never liked BBQ sauce in my life but today I am making BBQ pulled pork sandwiches because it sounds SO good.

Movement:
Becoming more frequent and stronger. Every night around 8:30 - 9:00 he usually kicks a lot, and first thing in the morning.


My feet are slowly disappearing from my view! :)

I hope that you all have a great week!
XO XO XO 



Comments

Popular Posts