Our first couple months with E




Our first few month with E has been a beautiful and rewarding experience.
It has been hard at times, but the reward outweighs any hard times.


Week 2 to 3 were very hard. Lack of sleep and reflux issues made the days hard and the nights really hard.

Weeks 3-4, and 6-7 were very difficult due to growth spurts. E is growing like a weed! I can't believe he now has a double chin ☺️

At 11 weeks he's back on reflux meds :(
He has a bad cough too.

He's the sweetest baby I've ever been around. He's also very impatient! When he's hungry he is starving in about 2 seconds.
Breastfeeding is going better, but now I'm having to pump a stash because I go back to work on Sunday. So far I have 10 ounces from 4 different days. Ugh. I hate pumping, but I love this little guy :)

At 7 weeks he smiled at me and it seemed intentional for the first time. It was so sweet! He was staring at me and then smiled SO huge 👏😉

At 5 weeks he started grabbing things.

At 6 weeks he started talking a lot and making excited faces.

By 8 weeks he is talking a lot and makes the cutest noises.

By 11 weeks he is smiling all the time and talking like crazy! He kicks his legs and wiggles a lot.

I just love this time! He's so sweet ❤️
I'm just soaking in every moment and cherishing my time with him. I am SO lucky that Eddie works so hard to provide for us so that I can stay home with this little guy.

He's still eating every 1-2 hours and waking up just as often. At night he wakes up every 2-3 hours.

By 11 weeks he's sleeping better! He is only waking up once or twice a night now.

On December 11, 2014 Jami and John had their baby girl, Dylan!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
So sweet and perfect 😊👏



Weight:
Birth 5 # 9
        4# 11
3 weeks 6# 1
6 weeks 8 # 5
2 month check up:
10 # 4
12/11/14 11# 13 ounces :)

Months in pictures :)

















































Comments

Popular Posts