Third trimester. Let the fun begin!

Just "officially" hit the third trimester today. 28 weeks!!

I had both my other babies at 37 weeks, so I most likely only have 9 weeks left. Ahh!!
This has gone by freakishly fast. 
I was getting super nervous for labor and delivery, but now I'm feeling confident/excited/ready.
Eddie and I are both SO excited to see this little guy!!
Things are SOO different with this pregnancy! Each of my pregnancies has been so different. Eddie was by far the easiest. Kaina I was so sick and anxious the entire time... That's why I waited so long to have more ;-) 
With Ricky I am waaaay more tired, more body aches, more heartburn - it's like everything is intensified. BUT I also carry him way higher than my other two and I can feel him have hiccups! I couldn't with Eddie at all. He's also on the right a lot and Eddie was always on the left.
I'm SOO excited to meet this little guy!



Weight gain: no idea. I'm guessing a lot because nothing really fits.

Cravings: protein! I am obsessed with ribeyes right now. That's all I can think about for the last couple days.

Mood: good :) this has also been my least emotional pregnancy. I honestly don't even feel pregnant emotionally.

Looking forward to my baby shower in 3 weeks :-) I can't wait to celebrate little Ricky! 

We got his room finished!! Now all we need to get is a changing pad/cover and we will be officially ready :-)















Comments

Popular Posts