To paleo or not to paleo?

I can not believe that our wedding is a little over five months away!!! I am getting so excited and just wish it was here already!

There has not really been anything new in the planning department; I did find some cute new dressers for display!

So... I have been thinking of doing a paleo diet for a little while now (I mean diet as in switch my diet, not "diet"). Since I am on break from school for 20 days and have 5 months to get in great shape I figured I might as well five it a shot now.

Tomorrow I will be starting my paleo lifestyle!! Eddie is also going to try it out for 1 month, we will be keeping track of the way we feel and inches lost... Or gained :-)

I will also be starting P90X today. Possibly cross fit.

From everything I have read a paleo diet is amazing. I have also heard that it can fix your allergies?? I'm game, I hate these allergies!!

Sorry for this not being "weddingy?!"... Next time I will write all about any new details :-D

Comments

Popular Posts