Best job ever.


Kind of funny that he spit up all over my "best job ever" tee. 🙃
He's smiling in this pic but he was just screaming for 10 minutes before this. I pulled over to nurse him in the front seat. Right after this Eddie started crying which woke Ricky up and made him scream for the next 10 minutes home. When I got home both kids were screaming. I put Eddie in his crib and then got Ricky from the van. Eddie cried/yelled in his crib for an hour while I was trying to get Ricky to eat and sleep. Eddie finally fell asleep. Now Ricky is awake again. Sounds miserable, right? It kind of is when I'm right in the middle of those hard moments, but not all the time. Plus, it won't be like this for long. These moments might be hard but they also come with all the sweetness of having little babies/kids. For all of the hard times I have been blessed with many, many, many more joy filled times. I am lucky and blessed. A lot of people would give anything to be able to experience my good and bad times with my babies. I might have cried today, but I also laughed at Eddie being funny and smiled at Ricky being so sweet. 
Finding my silver lining.


This picture was yesterday when Eddie had a meltdown over me taking off his pajamas. He wouldn't stop screaming so I put his pj's on over his clothes. Ha! Problem solved.

Kaina is such a huge help! 


Eddie loves his baby, but he's also having a hard time adjusting to him not being the baby. 








Comments

Popular Posts